Friday, March 2, 2012

Lady Gaga Drawing- Day 1

I started drawing Lady Gaga. Had nothing to do and my brother had occupied the TV for the evening, so what do you do?
You start drawing of course. I printed off the black and white picture of Lady Gaga I showed you just a couple of days ago and got some inspiration from that.

That's how far I've come. I know, not very far. But that only took me a little more than an hour, and it felt like much less. Next stage is cleaning up the picture a bit and then start shading.

I probably won't work on it too much tomorrow though, because my grandmother and grandfather are finally coming over from Belgium! (bringing my dad with them, hehe)


xoxo

PS. I just saw that the picture is quite small, but you can click on it to enlarge it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment