Monday, March 21, 2011

Me in "Uchikake"!

"Uchikake" is a Japanese dress, and today at the temple I got to try one on!
My mum made a video of the process, on the video you can see a nice Japanese woman helping me!
Here is the video;





I wasn't the only one trying on new clothes, look at Daan in "Samurai" armor!

It was awesome!
Here are some other fun pictures from the temple:


We tried "Kaligrafi"- we wrote our names in old Japanese!

Daan and Joris having a "Umberella fight" infront of the temple. (I'm trying to stop them)


A beatiful "Sakura" flower.

A pair marrying! The bride wore wonderful clothes!


-So, thats everything for today!
I hope you enjoy :)

LISA

1 comment:

  1. Gud Lisa! Vad vackert det är där nere! Saknar dig här i Sverige! Hoppas du mår bra!! ♥
    /Lovisa

    ReplyDelete